HOW TO ARRIVE YOU TO ELYSEE HOTEL, STREET EDOUARD HERRIOT À LYON CENTRE?
Here are some useful information which will allow you to go to your hotel, street of President Edouard Herriot, to a few moments of the Square Bellecour to Lyon.
You come by car
- Park your car in the Parking lot of Célestin or in the Parking lot Republic to Bellecour, to 100 meters hardly of our hotel
You come by train up to the station of Lyon Dieu
If you arrive by train, you have two possibilities to come to the hotel:
- Take the bus C9: old Lyon Cat. St Jean and stop to "Bellecour"
- Take the subway, line A and D and go out to the station Bellecour, taken out Street of President Edouard Herriot
You come by train up to the station of Lyon-Perrache
- Take the subway, Line A, direction Laurent Bonnevay and take out to the 2nd stop ("Bellecour").
You come by plane up to the airport Lyon-Saint-Exupéry
- A route in taxi, of the airport of Lyon-Saint-Exupéry up to Elysee Hotel costs approximately from 55€ to 65€.